Set Up a New Project Using Primavera P6 Software
To review or modify some of the basic Project or EPS information entered when a project was created, ensure that the Project Details form is displayed in the bottom of the screen:
- Highlight a project or EPS Node,
- The project must be open to edit some project data,
- You must also have the appropriate access rights to edit data,
- Select View, Show on Bottom, Details and click on the General tab:
- The Risk Level may be used to sort and filter Projects and EPS Nodes.
- The Project Leveling Priority is used when leveling a project to reduce peaks in resource requirements. Value of 1 is the highest and 100 the lowest.
- Check Out Status enables the user to determine if the project is checked in or checked out (New to Version 4.1). Checked Out By and Date Checked Out enables the user to establish if the project is currently checked out.