Adding and Deleting Curtains in Primavera P6
|Primavera Version 5.0 introduced a function allowing the placing of multiple curtains on the Gantt Chart which may be all hidden or displayed. A Curtain, used to highlight periods of time over part of the bar chart, may be displayed in a similar way to P3 and SureTrak.Select View, Attachments to display the Curtain menu or right-click a bar and select Attachments, Curtain:
- Add Curtain opens the Curtain Attachment form used to create a curtain,
- Show All shows all the curtains,
- Hide All hides all the curtains, and
- Clicking on a curtain in the Gantt Chart also opens the Curtain Attachment form where individual curtains may be deleted or hidden.
- Using the Start Date and Finish Date boxes, or
- Grabbing the left or right edge of the Curtain in the Bar Chart (the cursor will change to a ) and dragging the start or finish date, or
- Grabbing the Curtain in the center (the cursor will change to a ) and dragging the whole Curtain.
A curtain is deleted by double clicking on the curtain to open the Curtain Attachment form and clicking on the button.
Eastwood Harris Supplies Project Management Training Manuals, Project Management Training Presentations and Consulting on Primavera P6 and Microsoft Project 2010 across Australia.